Vice President – Technical Department
Reporting to: Chief Technical Officer & Head of Asset Management and SVP Technical
Vice President Technical Role
- Technical Management of Assets throughout all areas of our business such as purchase, sale, transition, maintenance event management, redeliveries, repossessions, freighter conversions, end of life solution programs.
- Evaluation of transactional documentation relating to aircraft configuration, delivery/return conditions and maintenance reserve/compensation Responsibility to highlight and communicate technical matters (including technical issues which have commercial relevance, remarketing effect etc.)
- Aircraft, engine and technical records inspections/audits and reporting thereon – both initial and ongoing.
- Maintenance facility inspection/audit and negotiation of cost-effective services from third party providers.
- Aircraft storage and monitoring appraisals.
- Provision of technical advice within Aergo concerning the drafting of delivery/redelivery conditions and other technical provisions in aircraft purchase, lease, lease financing and associated documentation and assisting in related negotiations from time to time
- On site representation and project management of third-party providers on behalf of Aergo at aircraft deliveries, redeliveries and ferry flights and dealing with related documentation and issues
- Calculation of maintenance reserve (or supplementary rent) rates, review and approval of maintenance reserve or Lessor contribution claims following eligible events.
- Forecasting projected maintenance costs and developing/ managing technical budgets
- Monitoring of AD, SB and other manufacturer/statutory directives affecting, or which may affect any of the Company’s current or future aircraft portfolio including engines/spares, drawing attention thereto and taking any other normal action in relation thereto as may be necessary. Assessing aircraft maintenance requirements to meet regulatory and industry standards.
- Monitoring, surveillance, conformity checks, spare parts inventory control and on-site representation for assets when in manufacture, modification, maintenance and/or repair.
- Management and supervision and cost control of technical consultants employed on an outsourced basis by the Company
- Development of and continuous process improvement of our service commitments to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Aviation / Engineering or Management
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience working in the aircraft leasing industry or 12+ years work experience in aviation which includes a minimum of 5 years commercial aircraft leasing experience.
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within team, utilizing available resources and tools to meet tight deadlines
- Good time management skills across multiple projects and timelines
- Experience with aircraft maintenance programs, check planning and line/base maintenance
- Strong Analytical Skills, competency in process definition and improvement
- Effective customer relationship management skills
- Absolute integrity regarding confidential and sensitive information
- Willingness to travel worldwide and work outside of office hours as business requires
Based in Limerick, Ireland
Negotiable – Salary is dependent on competencies and experience.
Please contact Stan Barnes – email@example.com