Marketing Operations Manager / Pricing analyst
Head of Pricing
Minimum 2 years working at an Aircraft leasing company in a pricing/underwriting role.
- Advanced Excel
- Highly proficient in maintenance reserve cashflow modelling
- Highly proficient in DCF analysis
- Excellent presentation and writing skills (including email summaries, deal memorandums and PowerPoint pitches)
- Experience underwriting complex aircraft investments and can demonstrate proficiency through a case-study.
- Market Research to include aircraft supply/demand analysis using OEM production rates, economic datasets, and other industry sources.
- Monitoring trade literature/web sources for potential new customers for leasing/purchase of aircraft and engines.
- Risk analysis and due diligence re: prospective clients and projects, to include writing credit reports and analysing company financials.
- Monitoring of lessor/competitor activity in the marketplace.
- Managing the company CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) ensuring data integrity and user engagement across marketing team.
Pricing and Analysis
- Analysing, modelling, and pricing aircraft transactions to ensure compliance with Company return targets.
- Drafting proposals, letters of intent for acquisition/sale/lease of aircraft/engines.
- Supporting technical and marketing personnel in field regarding prospective acquisitions, sales, or lease placements.
- Assisting in the preparation of aircraft technical specification sheets.
- Assisting with preparation of weekly/monthly management/marketing reports.
- Developing/updating of lessee/general information on Company database.
- Managing commercial/receivables relationships with designated existing lessees.
- Commercial input into new contracts and the closing of transactions/deliveries.
- Company Website and brochures.
- Marketing support/backup for Company marketing activity.
Developing New Business
- Follow up on previous contacts re prospective new opportunities.
- Such other duties/tasks as may be allocated from time to time.
Apply for this job